The Ministry of Education and Science announces a tender for grant funding for scientific and (or) scientific and technical projects for 2018-2020 in the following priority areas of science development:
1. Rational use of natural, including water resources, geology, processing, new materials and technologies, safe products and structures
2. Power engineering and machine building
3. Information, telecommunication and space technologies, scientific research in the field of natural sciences
4. Life Sciences and Health
5. Scientific foundations of “Mangilik el” (the formation of the XXI century, fundamental and applied research in the humanities)
6. Sustainable development of the agro-industrial complex and safety of agricultural products
7. National security and defense.
“Projects that will be implemented in 2018-2020 are oriented to practical needs of the real sector of the economy, production and social sphere. This year, the requirements to the effectiveness of grant projects have been raised”,-the chairman of the Science Committee, Abdrasilov B.S.
The total amount of financing for 2018-2020 was 28.6 billion tenge.
The application for grant financing is provided in the state, Russian and English languages and must have an individual registration number.
At least 30% of the project executors must be young specialists under the age of 35, inclusive, including PhD students, undergraduates.